nav

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easy Vegan Guacamole

Vegan Guacamole by rootedvegan.com

Do you remember the first time you tried guacamole? Probably not. I remember my first time distinctly because I was 14! Can you believe that I lived 14 years of my life without that creamy goodness?! I have been making up for lost time since then!

I find that people are mighty particular about their guac preferences, but here is a recipe that seems to please most folks!

3 ripe avocados, mashed
juice from 1/2 a fresh lime
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 T onion, minced
1/2 half tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp fine grind sea salt
1/4 crushed red pepper flakes
***If you like cilantro add 1 T, but I find that some people (myself included) have strong feelings about the stuff

1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Chow down!

~Maria Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment