I love bread. I am just being honest here. A no carb diet seems like hell to me. So, if that's your thing then perhaps you might want to skip today's recipe. If you too are a carb lover and also happen to be a blueberry fan, then put your hand together and cheer. Brunch is served!
1 1/2 c flour
3/4 c sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 c milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (combine and set aside to curdle for a few minutes)
1 1/2 tsp EnerG Egg Replacer + 2 T warm water (combine and set aside)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 c margarine
1 1/2 c fresh blueberries (cleaned and stems removed)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly oil a bread pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl cream the margarine and sugar. Add the milk/vinegar combo, the EnerG Egg Replacer, and the vanilla and almond extracts.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix together. Fold in the blueberries.
5. Pour the mixture into the bread pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted into the center, comes out clean.