Let's face it summer is awesome, but this summer it has been awesomely hot. My daughters and I have been craving cold afternoon snacks. So I came up with a simple and delicious Popsicle recipe for Coconut Pineapple and Blueberry Popsicles. I was able to include Cordelia in the making process so this was a double success.
- 1 c. pineapple coconut juice (we used this stuff, found at a local store)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp.- 1Tbs. vegan sugar
- handful of fresh blueberries and pineapple, cut into bite sized pieces
- Popsicle molds (we used these, but you can find molds at most stores for very little cost)
- In a large bowl combine the juice, coconut milk and sugar. Whisk.
- Pour into the molds.
- Plop in the blueberries and pineapple at random
- remove from molds, run the outside under warm water for a moment if you are having trouble removing from the molds.