nav

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vegan Cuts

vegan cuts

Have you heard about Vegan Cuts? This is a great resource for those of us who are rural vegans, or really any vegan interested in finding out about new products. Founders John and Jill sent me a sample of their Vegan Cuts Snack Box — a monthly subscription box that delivers vegan goodies right to your door. The cost is $19.95 per month including shipping.

I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I was thrilled when I opened the box (no, they didn't pay me to say that---or anything for that matter). Inside I found tons of new products to try and I found several new things that I LOVE! There were chips, candies, power bars, chocolates, teas, lip balm, an online vegan cooking course...it was good!

I don't know about you, but I live in small town Wyoming, there is little opportunity to find/try new vegan products. I am really excited about this idea! What a great way to find new things each and every month, a little mailed in surprise.

Click here if you're interested.

~Maria Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment